Learn to design apps for iPhone and iPad
Designing for iPhone and iPad is becoming a natural progression in many jobs and an expectation from employers.
The learning curve can be quite steep and many underestimate just what is involved with designing for these devices, finding themselves knee deep in a project but not knowing where to start. This workshop will conquer the unknown and is suitable for anyone who is starting out in iOS Design or expected to design for iOS Devices as part of their everyday job. By the end of the workshop day, you will be able to plan, design and prepare final documents for developers and gain a full knowledge of all the essential stages of designing for iPhone and iPad.
A basic knowledge of Photoshop will be required for the design session late morning and a flair for design a bonus, but obviously, not essential.
- Introduction to iOS Design
- ADS Writing and Preparation
- Wireframing, covering interaction design and planning
- Design Session
- Design Session continued
- Designing the perfect icon
- Preparing for Retina Display (iPhone 4)
- Preparation of final documents for onward developers